The Southern Chester County Youth Shooting League (SCCYSL) is a nonprofit volunteer organization dedicated to educating youths between the ages of 8 and 18 in the safe and responsible use of firearms. Small Bore Rifle Shooting and instructional sessions are held on Monday evenings between 6:30 and 8:00 PM indoors at the clubhouse of the Atglen Sportsmen's Club, Inc. in Atglen, PA. Trap Shooting and High Power Rifle Shooting are held at various times and venues. The Pistol Team meets on Monday evenings concurrent with small bore rifle. Please select from the menu at the left for further information. Visit our sites on Facebook and Instagram.
- Is the SCCYSL Small Bore Rifle Program meeting this coming Monday evening at Atglen? YES
- The next shooting session will be on Monday, February 24th beginning at 6:30 pm sharp in the club house.
- We will not be able to orient any new members until March 2nd.
- Is the SCCYSL Trap Shooting Program meeting this coming Tuesday evening? NO
- Call Sue at 610-345-0456 after 6 pm for shotgun information.
This page was last updated on 2-21-2020